Top 10 Reasons to Use A Travel Agent!
*This list first appeared in the magazine Travel Agent. It was written by Travel Agent Vice President-Content Editorial Director, Ruthanne Terrero
- You've Googled "Mexico vacation" and come up with 17.8 million responses. Need a little help editing those choices?
- Remember when you used that obscure website to book your hotel, and when you got there you spent your beach vacation overlooking a parking lot?
- How many hours were you on hold with the airline when your flight was cancled because of a snowstorm?
- Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at the resort where the one tiny swimming pool was filled all day long with a dozen screaming children?
- Who knew that when you booked that "villa" in Tuscany, it would be a small room with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? Funny, it looked much better on your computer screen.
- No one explained to you that in July, it's winter time in Rio, and so you showed up there with nothing but five Hawaiian shirts and three pairs of swimming trunks.
- How about that time you really needed a restful vacation, and you ended up in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and someone threw up on your shoes?
- Yes, I guess that hotel must have used a telephoto lens when they took a picture of those guest rooms that you saw on their website.
- I suppose contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact that the Internet site has billed your credit card three times instead of once is the only route to take at this point.
- It was definitely odd that there were no cab drivers at the airport at 3 o'clock in the morning when you finally landed in Costa Rica, but booking a transfer to your very remote hotel would have been a good thing to remember when you purchased your airline ticket and hotel online.
We understand that in this modern technology age travelers have unlimited possibilities and have access to flights, hotels, cruises, etc. We also know the stress and disappointment that can arise when travelers don't book through a professional agency. Our experience and connections within the travel community allows us to provide our clients with the best and most convenient travel possible. We would love to help you with your travel needs!